Copyright is based on the principle of voluntary registration, which mainly includes copyright registration of domestic works, computer software and foreign-related works, as well as registration of copyright pledge contract. Works refer to intellectual achievements with originality in the fields of literature, art, and science and can be copied in some tangible forms.
The Categories Include
- Written works.
- Oral works.
- Musical, dramatic, quyi, choreographic and acrobatic artworks.
- Works of fine-art and architecture.
- Photographic works.
- Cinematographic works and works created in a way similar to cinematography.
- Drawings of engineering designs and product designs, maps, sketches and other graphic works as well as model works.
- Computer software.
- Other works prescribed by laws and administrative regulations.