American corporation have a strong, high-quality and honest international corporate image, which may bring immeasurable convenience and success potential. Delaware is located on the east coast of the United States, no more than 125 miles away from New York and Washington, the political Centre.
With a geographical advantage that is ideal for the development of business activities, it is also known as the 'Key to the United States'. The state has had low-tax policies for years, and companies do not have to pay income taxes to state governments if they are not operating in Delaware. Delaware law provides strict protection for investors, and most of the companies registered in Delaware are listed companies.
The advantages of Delaware Corporation
1. One person can hold concurrent posts of the shareholder and director, so, the company can be established by one person.
2. A company secretary is not required.
3. Companies are exempt from corporate income tax if they do not operate locally.
4. Property can be bought and sold in the name of the corporation.
5. High international legal status, protected by the U.S. government, and highly recognized by the public.
6. Information about directors and shareholders may not be disclosed.