The Republic of Marshall Islands is founded in November 1986, located between Indonesia and Hawaii, in the easternmost part of the Western Pacific Islands. The Marshall Islands is politically stable, with economies derived from tourism, shipping, and offshore company registration. Having been administered by the United States after World War II, so, the corporate law of the Marshall Islands is more similar to that of the United States and is most easily accepted and listed in the United States.
The registration process of Marshall Islands companies is simple and fast, which can be used for a variety of purposes. Most of the well-known Hong Kong shipping companies also use Marshall Islands companies to diversify their business.
The advantages of Marshall Company
1. The Chinese company name can be used.
2. The authorized capital does not need to be verified, funds and profits flow at liberty.
3. One person can hold concurrent posts of the shareholder and director, so, the company can be established by one person.
4. The transfer of shares is prompt and unrestricted.
5. The information of directors and shareholders is not disclosed and is highly confidential.
6. There is no need to submit the annual return and financial reports to its incorporation jurisdictional government, and only keep the documents to reflect the status of the company.
7. Bank accounts can be opened in Hong Kong or around the world.
8. Tax exemption for the business and financial transactions of offshore companies.