The UK is located in the northwest of the European continent and has a significant global economic influence. Its GDP ranks at the forefront of western countries. The capital London is one of the world's largest international foreign exchange markets and international insurance Centres with a complete legal system.
The UK companies enjoy a high international reputation and legal status, with a low annual maintenance cost, convenient tax arrangement, and a stable legal system. The UK companies can operate offshore without paying any taxes, which is a wise choice to establish an international image and expand into European market.
The advantages of United Kingdom Company
1. Among European countries, the registration procedure of the UK company is the simplest.
2. The information of the company is open to the public with high recognition.
3. One person can hold concurrent posts of the shareholder and director, so, the company can be established by one person.
4. Bank accounts can be opened in Hong Kong or around the world.
5. Low annual maintenance cost, convenient tax arrangement.
6. Property can be bought and sold in the name of a company.
7. Companies can be listed in major financial markets around the world and in Hong Kong.