The British Virgin Islands is a British colony located in the Caribbean, with self-governing and independent jurisdiction. Residents live in affluence with political stability. Local economic income is mainly from tourism and offshore company registration.
Since the BVI government promulgated the Business Companies Act in 2004, the mature registration procedures and regulations have been more in line with the commercial legal system and requirements around the world, which makes BVI the most important and popular offshore company registration place. The number of offshore companies established in the BVI is continually increasing by multiples every year.
The advantages of British Virgin Islands Company
1. The Chinese company name can be used.
2. The authorized capital does not need to be verified.
3. One person can hold concurrent posts of the shareholder and director, so, the company can be established by one person.
4. There are ready-made companies to choose from, which is convenient and quick.
5. The transfer of shares is prompt and unrestricted.
6. The director may determine where the company's books and minutes are stored.
7. Bank accounts can be opened in Hong Kong or around the world.
8. Companies can be listed on the world's largest stock exchanges, such as NYSE, NASDAQ, LSE, TSX and HKSE.