The Republic of Seychelles is an archipelagic island country in the Indian Ocean at eastern Africa, and its major economic activities are concentrated on Mahe Island. Seychelles is politically stable, with tourism, fishing, and offshore financial services as the main sources of income.
Due to the promotion of the Seychelles International Business Authority, apart from the Chinese Embassy in Seychelles, providing swift documentary authentication, the local government also offers a wide range of financial services, including offshore banking, investment, and insurance services. The unique feature of Seychelles international business company is that it can be registered in multiple languages to encourage foreign investment.
The advantages of Seychelles Company
1. The Chinese company name can be used.
2. The authorized capital does not need to be verified.
3. One person can hold concurrent posts of the shareholder and director, so, the company can be established by one person.
4. The transfer of shares is prompt and unrestricted.
5. The information of directors and shareholders is not disclosed and is highly confidential.
6. There is no need to submit the annual return and financial reports to its incorporation jurisdictional government, and only keep the documents for its record.
7. Bank accounts can be opened in Hong Kong or around the world.
8. Companies are easily registered as fewer restrictions on company names.