An offshore account refers to a bank account opened outside the place of registration. The bank account is not regulated by the financial institution in the place of registration, but by the relevant local statutory authority.
We assist customers to open local business accounts. Some local banks are engaged in international banking services, providing remote banking services to global customers.
Benefits of offshore accounts
Remote services are particularly suitable for offshore customers who are unable to conduct business in person at the bank counter. Offshore banking provides secure and effective account control documents (including test key, seals, etc.) and query service of online bank account, assisting you to achieve:
Cross-border mobile office
Handle offshore funds transfer and international settlement business in different places.
Remote account monitoring
Online checking the funds and transactions of the offshore accounts, which enables monitoring the funds anytime and anywhere.
Short-term financing facilities
The import and export business of offshore customers can also get short-term financing facilities provided by banks, including various import bill advance and export bill negotiation.
- Accept foreign exchange deposits from non-residents such as overseas companies and individuals.
- Handle foreign exchange loans for non-residents such as overseas companies and enterprises.
- Provide guarantee and witness services for overseas companies and enterprises.
- Handle foreign exchange trading, exchange and various international settlement business.
- Handle bill acceptance and discount, and provide trade financing facilities.
- Participate in the lending and financing of funds in international financial markets.
Banks available for account opening
ABC Banking Corporation
United Overseas Bank
The above banks (offshore accounts) can provide cross-border witness services